We start with what many consider the greatest, most memorable cover in the long history wrestling magazines.
It’s perfect in every way:
- The bloody Bobby Heenan photo, a staple of magazine covers during the period.
- The headline accompanying said photo, which is funny and instantly memorable.
- “RAPIST INVADES GIRL’S DRESSING ROOM!”
- The usual “‘Loud statement!’ says insert famous wrestler here” headline that seemed to be in every magazine back then.
- “…HER BRUTAL BAPTISM BY FIRE!”
If you were a fan when this magazine came out, you’d surely buy it to find out the answer to the question “MY GOD, BOBBY! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?”